- Build, qualify, manage and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market and capabilities of CSSI.
- Sell full array of staffing services (temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire) through effective phone calls and in-person visits, fostering a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Leverage existing client base to develop the full potential of each account.
- Clearly articulate Cornerstone’s capabilities and competitive differentiators as it relates to the client requirements.
- Develop and implement the Cornerstone response strategy via client proposals and presentations.
- Follow and complete all new client approval processes through Risk Management and Credit.
- Work closely with Staffing Consultants to market top talent to prospects and customers.
Sales Expectations and Results
- Meet and/or exceed all sales financial goals – billing, gross margin dollars and gross margin percent.
- Meet and/or exceed all sales activity goals – prospecting (phone and in the field), discovery appointments, presentations, site and safety tours.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews to ensure client satisfaction and consult on upcoming staffing needs.
- Grow market share
Sales Consultant Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant business experience
- Minimum 2 years successful track record in business to business selling
- Proven history of achieving sales quotas
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline oriented environment
- Competitive self-starter with a relentless determination to make things happen
- Experience managing personal activity and sales prospects with technology platforms such as ATS’s, CRM’s or similar databases
- Undertake other duties as assigned by management
Essential Functions of this Position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Analysis of Physical Demands
Key (Based on typical week):
R=Rarely (Less than 1 hour per week)
O=Occasional (1%-33% of time)
F=Frequent (34%-66% of time)
C=Constant (over 66% of time)
|Under 10 lbs||X||Reach over shoulder||X|
|11-20 lbs||X||Reach over head||X|
|21-50 lbs||X||Reach outward||X|
|Over 100 lbs||X||Crawl||X|
|Under 10 lbs||X||Sit||X|
|11-20 lbs||X||Walk-Normal Surfaces||X|
|21-50 lbs||X||Walk-Uneven Surfaces||X|
|51-100 lbs||X||Walk-Slippery Surfaces||X|
|Over 100 lbs||X||Stand||X|
|Fingering (fine dexterity)||X|
|Handling (grasping, holding)||X|
|Repetitive Motion – Hands||X|
|Repetitive Motion – Feet||X|
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.